Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content




I want to design a new logo and also the packaging for the product. They will both represent the product and the country. I want to mainly print advertisements because I have skills to do that. I will do an ad for magazines, newspapers, and billboards. I want to represent the things I wrote about in the adventure. It could have volcanoes, cliffs, islands, the ocean and the island of Greece. I also want to have pictures of the ingredients or something that represents the ingredients. I also would like to create a slogan for the product. I need to find a specific font that represents the brand and also the flavors of the snack. The package will be very bold and catch the eye of the consumer. My main target is adults so I will need to think how about how it can make a bag of chips look like it can be for them not their children. I want my ads to kind of be shock and awe but nothing inappropriate. More like just a slogan that would only be understood by an adult. The billboards will be easy to read with little content so that they get the whole concept or feel intrigued by it and look it up. They need to relate eating these chips to a getaway to Greece and they need to make them feel like they are getting a break from their real life. It’s supposed to give their taste buds a vacation from all the bland snack and all the fatty fast foods that are now available. The ads will portray all of these ideas and create a daydream of the beautiful islands of Greece. These flavors are sure to make them dream of a getaway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment