Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3





Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes 

 I just recently purchased these shoes and I am obsessed with them. My favorite designer is Jeffrey Campbell, who is the designer of these shoes. The whole brand is very quirky and outside the box. i like to think that i can relate to the brand because that’s my personality. I like to stick out in a crowd and these shows definitely draw attention. I am addicted to buying shoes and if you ever saw my closet you would see that I have way too many shoes and have enough shoes to give to a small village.


Pitbulls

I have two pit bulls and they are my everything. I constantly try to change everyone’s beliefs on their breed and make them understand they are the most amazing and loyal dogs. This dog shown is not my dog but it is linked to a rescue center called Villalobos that I admire. These people are also trying to change the reputation of the breed and teach people to give second chances in life. I have a two year old pit bull named Jameson who is so mellow and amazing and then I have a 1 year old named Stella who has more energy than a toddler. They represent me to the fullest.


My IPhone

I will not go anywhere without my phone. It is like my baby. It is always attached to my hip and im always either texting, on any social network or listening to music. I don’t know what I would do without it. I always have a new case on it that represents my style for the month. I like to change it with my moods but that can get pricey so I stick to a phone case every three months. 





No comments:

Post a Comment