Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 BOC: The Adventure


I, Phileas Fogg, was visiting Santorini for the day when all of a sudden, Mount Kolumbo started to erupt. He felt the earth shaking below him and he didn’t know what to do. As soon as the lava was creeping towards I realized the only option I had was to jump in the water. The lava started to dry up the water of the sea and I was able to find the richest sea salt known to mankind. I kept swimming and gathering as much salt as I could along the way. I finally reached the shore and the lava had stopped flowing. The land I came up on was beautiful and full of rich green plants. I found it is the island of Mykonos. I started to see many herbs and thought this is the perfect place to find his ingredients. After I tried many different herbs and after being poisoned numerous times, I found the most amazing herbs. I chose oregano and dill to compliment the sea salt. I started to hike around the mountains and while I was peering over the cliff, a convertible sped past and the wind pushed me off the cliff. I rolled down a 50 ft. cliff and when I landed, I was right in the middle of a cow farm. I found two amazing people who nursed me back to health. After I told them the story of my amazing pita chip idea, they offered me unlimited pounds of Feta Cheese and garbanzo beans. I thanked them and then walked all the way to Athens with all of my ingredients. When I arrived at his hotel, I learned that there was a pita making contest right next to it. Once the winner was announced, I offered the man a job and now have a full time pita maker. I then boarded my hot air balloon and sailed off awaiting my next adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment